Our camp is located in East Java, home to the Javanese culture. As a result, we can offer you a stay in a traditional hand…
Our dorm packages are for our budget conscious travellers.The beauty of this bungalow is that you could share a room with other people from different…
This is one of the two dorm-type accommodations we offer our guests. Here, you have fewer guests per room, with 3 people allowed in each…
We have a number of beautiful bungalows available for families. If you’re travelling with your family of 4 or more, then you can choose a…
- 3 Delicious Meals Per Day: We provide you with breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day during your stay. All meals are cooked on-site, and we use fresh ingredients to keep them healthy!
- Unlimited Drinking Water: All our guests get fresh drinking water in their rooms and common areas
- Fresh Linen and Towel: Save space in your travel bags by not having to bring your own towels. We provide them for our guests. We also have a laundry service available.
- Unlimited Fast WiFi: Stay connected to the rest of the world during your stay with us. Our camp comes with free unlimited WiFi that means you can stream your favourite Spotify playlists while lazing on your bungalow verandah.
- Air Conditioned Rooms and Hot Water: Every room is air conditioning and has hot water showers to ensure you remain as comfortable as can be during your stay.
- Travel Guidance & Advice From Staff: Looking for the best surf tour in Indonesia? Want to know some of the best things to do in Bali? No matter what you’re looking for, our staff are full of knowledge and guidance to point you in the right direction.
- Surfboard Hire: We charge an additional $20 per day if you need to hire a surfboard during your stay
- Surf Lessons: Want to learn to surf? You can do this by purchasing surfing lessons for $60 (2-hour group lesson)
- Alcoholic Beverages and Soft Drinks: While water is free, you still have to pay for any additional drinks you want to buy from the restaurant or shop during your stay here.
- Travel Insurance: None of our packages include travel insurance, so please make sure you set that up before you book.
- Additional expenses: There are many other additional expenses you can add to the packages if you wish. This includes trips to Bali, booking any surf tours, renting a bike, massages and so on.
We also have a few transport options that you’re more than welcome to book on top of your package deal as well. This includes the following transport from Bali:
- Shared air-conditioned mini-bus (3rd party provider): $50 one way, per person
- Private transfer (2+ passengers, service provided by Red Island Surf Camp): $85 per person one-way
- Private transfer (1 passenger, service provided by Red Island Surf Camp): $170 per person one-way
We also offer pickup services from the nearby Banyuwangi airport for $50 per person one-way.